Short Course Spotlight: Introduction to Survey Management with Lisa Thalji
Date: March 22, 2018
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Location: Davis Library Room 219
This course will focus on the application of project management principles and techniques to the management of survey research projects. At the conclusion of the course participants will have a basic understanding of:
- The principles of project management as applied to survey research
- How to plan a survey project
- How to implement the plan and manage the work
- How to manage the project budget
- How to manage the project contract
The course will cover a broad range of survey management topics, including: proposal preparation, Work Breakdown Structures, Gantt charts, organization charts, staffing, budgeting, management tools to monitor the work, and types of survey contracts. Course participants will receive a workbook containing all material presented in class.
This course will count as 7.0 CPSM short course hours.
To register, click here. Registrations will not be accepted on or after March 19, 2018.
– CPSM Students – $40
– UNC Students – $65
– Others – $90
* Cancellation/ Refund Policy: A full refund will be given to those who cancel their registration no later than 10 days prior to the course. If you cancel within the 10 days prior to the class, no refund will be given. Please allow 30 days to receive your refund.
* Waitlist/ Walk-ins: There may be a waitlist for the courses. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Each attendee must register and pay prior to 3 days before the start of the course.