Data Verification Specialist
Qianya Xu started her Master program in the Department of Biostatistics at UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health in 2020, and she also became a member of the Odum Institute’s journal verification team since then. Before that, Qianya received her BS in Statistics from the University of California, Riverside. She is excited about applying statistical methods and skills in multidisciplinary research and study, and she is looking forward to seeing applied statistics’ power and contributions in the field of political science, public health and so on.
- R/R Markdown and SAS program
- Data visualization and analysis
- Regression methods to fit statistical models for multivariate relationships
- Analysis of categorical data
- Unsupervised and supervised statistical learning methods