The Odum Institute has an opening for a part-time statistical consultant this fall. The consultant will be part of a … Continued
- August 3 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- August 4 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- August 5 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- August 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop in North Carolina and around the world, we will be following the university’s lead and adjusting our event scheduling as needed. Please visit UNC-Chapel Hill’s dedicated coronavirus updates webpage for Carolina’s most recent announcements.
- 3/11/2020: Due to the state of emergency declared by Governor Cooper, this month’s Cognitive Interviewing class has been rescheduled for September 4, 2020.
- 3/12/2020: We have canceled our upcoming Stata and SEM courses. Our stats help desk hours are canceled during the extended spring break (March 16 — 20, 2020), additional changes will be shared as needed once classes resume..
- 3/12/2020: Our stats help desk hours are canceled during the extended spring break (March 16 — 20, 2020), additional changes will be shared as needed once classes resume.
- 3/12/2020: Beginning March 16, Qualtrics consulting hours will be held virtually instead of in-person. Please see the Qualtrics page for more information about how to access support.
- 3/13/2020: R Open Labs for this week (March 19) have been canceled. For the remainder of the academic year, they will be held remotely.
- 3/13/2020: Odum’s computer labs and distance learning classrooms have been closed for the foreseeable future.
- 3/16/2020: The Odum Data Archive has closed its physical offices. Archive staff will continue to remain responsive to email inquiries and are happy to schedule virtual meetings via telephone or Zoom upon request. Please visit the archive page for more information.
- 3/16/2020: The first two ICPSR summer program courses of the season (Network Analysis: Statistical Approaches (May 18 – 22) and Mixed Methods Research: Combining Quantiative & Qualitative Data & Strategies (June 1 – 3) ) will be held remotely.
- 3/16/2020: Next month’s Introduction to Survey Management course has been canceled.
- 3/23/2020: We have moved our stats help desk online with new channels on Slack and Microsoft teams. Visit our stats desk page for more information on how to access these new channels and to find the updated consultant schedule.