Author: Matthew Dunlap Many people today struggle with their Internet consumption. While only 6% of users worldwide are considered “addicts”(1), … Continued
Join a team conducting computational reproducibility and data quality checks of articles slated for publication in premiere social science journals. … Continued
- September 28 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm Online
- September 29 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm Online
- September 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmOnline|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until September 30, 2021
- October 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Online
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved our research support services online. Please visit UNC-Chapel Hill’s Carolina Together COVID-19 dashboard for Carolina’s most recent updates.
- Our Qualtrics consulting hours are now held virtually via Zoom, instead of face-to-face. Please see the Qualtrics page for more information about how to access support.
- Odum consultants are still available to provide consultations and project assistance from a distance. Please visit our consultant list to find the staff member best suited to supporting your project needs.
- We have moved our stats help desk online with new channels on Slack and Microsoft teams. Visit our stats desk page for more information on how to access our virtual desk channels and to find the updated consultant schedule.
- All open short courses will be held virtually via Zoom. Please visit our calendar to browse our upcoming course offerings.
- Odum’s computer labs and distance learning classrooms have been closed for the foreseeable future.