This week gives Carolina & the Odum Institute the opportunity to honor and acknowledge the tremendous contributions of all graduate … Continued
Position description: ***This position is open only to current UNC-Chapel Hill graduate students*** The Odum Institute is seeking one to … Continued
- August 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- August 27 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Online
- August 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- August 30 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Online
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved our research support services online. Please visit UNC-Chapel Hill’s Carolina Together COVID-19 dashboard for Carolina’s most recent updates.
- Our Qualtrics consulting hours are now held virtually via Zoom, instead of face-to-face. Please see the Qualtrics page for more information about how to access support.
- Odum consultants are still available to provide consultations and project assistance from a distance. Please visit our consultant list to find the staff member best suited to supporting your project needs.
- We have moved our stats help desk online with new channels on Slack and Microsoft teams. Visit our stats desk page for more information on how to access our virtual desk channels and to find the updated consultant schedule.
- All open short courses will be held virtually via Zoom. Please visit our calendar to browse our upcoming course offerings.
- Odum’s computer labs and distance learning classrooms have been closed for the foreseeable future.