05 November 2020 — Tokyo, Japan and The Hague, Netherlands View original press release. The Odum Institute Data Archive is … Continued
The Odum Institute has an opening for a part-time statistical consultant this fall. The consultant will be part of a … Continued
- January 19 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Online
- January 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Online
- January 25 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- January 27 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved our research support services online. Please visit UNC-Chapel Hill’s Carolina Together COVID-19 dashboard for Carolina’s most recent updates.
- Our Qualtrics consulting hours are now held virtually via Zoom, instead of face-to-face. Please see the Qualtrics page for more information about how to access support.
- Odum consultants are still available to provide consultations and project assistance from a distance. Please visit our consultant list to find the staff member best suited to supporting your project needs.
- We have moved our stats help desk online with new channels on Slack and Microsoft teams. Visit our stats desk page for more information on how to access our virtual desk channels and to find the updated consultant schedule.
- All open short courses will be held virtually via Zoom. Please visit our calendar to browse our upcoming course offerings.
- Odum’s computer labs and distance learning classrooms have been closed for the foreseeable future.