Over 2,250 participants, including undergraduate and graduate students, as well as UNC faculty and staff, attend short courses annually. A number of courses are also open to researchers from not-for-profit organizations, government agencies, and corporations.
Check out this semester’s short course catalog Google Doc to see what’s in store for fall 2019!
Short course categories include:
- Quantitative Analysis: Upcoming short courses in quantitative analysis
- Qualitative Analysis: Upcoming short courses in qualitative data collection & analysis
- Survey Research: Upcoming short courses in survey research
- Data Mapping & Visualization: Upcoming short courses in data visualization
- Data Science: Upcoming short courses and events in data science